Boulevard Click-Tight Seating Specs:
- Child Weight - Rear Facing 5 - 40 lbs
- Child Weight - Forward Facing 20 - 65 lbs*
- Child Standing Height 49" or less
- Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing 7.6 - 18.65"
- ClickTight Installation System is the safest and simplest technology on the market.
- Open the front of the car seat,
- feed the seatbelt through the indicated path and click the seat shut.
- That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- 2 layers of side impact protection, formed by a deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection, absorb energy and shield your child from the most dangerous type of collision.
- SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible “click” to aid you in the proper tightening of your child’s harness.
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for your child’s comfort while ensuring the best installation angle for your vehicle.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover pulls free of the car seat for cleaning without having to remove the harness.
Anti-Rebound on the Boulevard Click-Tight
An anti-rebound bar attachment is available as an accessory on this seat. We highly recommend this add on for children that are rear-facing in this seat. The steel frame creats lots of momentum during an accident and rebound after a forward facing accident can cause additional injuries in small children. This simple add on can help prevent potential injury from this rebounding of the seat. Note- this is only used when the seat is rear-facing. Will not interfere with child's comfort or ability to rest their legs while in the seat.
Boulevard Click Tight Options:
Aside from a variety of fashion options to choose from there are a handful of accessories for this convertible carseat:
- Back-Seat Mirror - for easy viewing of your child while riding in the Back
- Seat- Protector
- Cup Holder
- Travel Cart
- Kick Mats for the back of the front seats
- Window cling Sun Shades